Tuesday 18 September 2012

Disco Pony Spotted on ShoeLine.com

 Natalie Suarez in Shoeline.com Booties worn with Disco Pony Red Floral Brocade Skirt
Long time beautiful Ponies... I've been settling into New York life... working on my Brooklyn Disco studio, surfing the Panamanian waves, exploring the marshes of Florida and hunting for Alligators! I found one!!!
I spotted Natalie's campaign for Shoeline.com today and wanted to share... she's rocking out the red floral brocade number in the one and only Brooklyn! I love the super vintage spin she's put on this skirt with the high buttoned shirt and jumper thrown over. Gorgeous! <3 xx

2 comments:

The Marcy Stop said...

Such a gorgeous skirt!
xL

www.themarcystop.blogspot.com

Vera said...

This skirt is just perfect and I totally love the outfit in the upper photo: stunning!